EN - Testimonials Page-1 ( = Translated Testimonials )



After using OPlantaMedNaturo, they testify for you:

- The treatment is simple , quick and effective. 2 days only for most cases!
- Obviously, not easy to believe! It is just like a miracle! But is it real?
- The testimonials will rassure you. Eliminate your doubts. And convince you definitively.

Testimonials page-1:   Translated into all languages.
Testimonials page-2:   By country (Originals / not translated).
Would you like to contact and talk directly with a healed person (s)?
- just apply by email to get: address, phone, email of people/testimonials of your choice.
(This personal information is communicated only on request. To avoid "spam"!)

TRANSLATIONS / NOTE: Testimonials where translated. Select home page for your prefered language.
Happy reading!    Your healing tomorrow?    Yes, you can do it now!



NOTE: This testimonial page is now "closed"
- Several hundred people have been cured by the treatment.
- For several years the effectiveness is now well proven.
- If you wish to obtain new testimonials / recent addresses in your country / close to you, you just have to contact me.



BELGIUM: Véronique(1963) B-1472 GENAPPE    Chronic problems / Duration: 3 y. Cured: YES / in 2 days
Historial
For more than 3 years, I had itches in the ear canal (but in one ear only). 8 on a scale of 10! The itching was highly disturbing I have been followed by an ENT since then. The analyzes revealed a bacterium: Aspergillus. So I followed a basic treatment with oral antibiotics and also Auricularum. After 12 months of auricularum, I switched to "Nilstat in drops" + local disinfectant betadine + Biseptine. After the antibiotic treatment and the few other products, the bacteria (Aspergillus) were well resorbed. But as for the itching ... always without success! They have not been reabsorbed by these treatments!
A few months later, I found the address of Mr.Francois Donzé. I made contact with him and right away I was lucky for a warm response which gave me confidence. So I used his treatment without hesitation! The miracle finally happens. After the treatment of Mr.Francois Donzé, I went to my ENT for a regular consultation. The doctor was happy for me.He even asked me the Internet-link... Since everything is fine now, I have nothing more to do. The ear canal has returned to normal. A very big thank you to Mr.Francois Donzé who is an attentive and very human person.
You can trust him.
Don't hesitate, go for it!
Véronique



FRANCE: Fabienne(1964) F-53290 GREZ-EN-BOUERE    Chronic problems / Duration: 5 y.    Cured: YES / in 2 days
Historial
From the age of 3 months, I started having repeated ear infections. At the age of 10: I had my first transplantation to the right eardrum. At the age of 27 my second transplant to the left eardrum. For about 40 years I have never had any other ears problem. More than 3 years ago I had an eardrum perforation. So I had again a new eardrum transplantation. The operation went well. I regularly consult an ENT doctor. To be sure that there is no complication. However, I often had pains, itching and whistling. Very unpleasant. I used polydexa drops but this treatment did not work for me. I tried the oplantamednaturo treatment. From the first application I felt a good relief. A feeling of freshness. At the end of the 2 days of application i was cured. All itches and pain are disapeared. My case is very special. I did a second oplantamednaturo treatment specific for the eardrum. To be sure. The oplantamednaturo treatment is very good. I recommend it. You can contact me by email if you wish to speak with me.
Thanks to François for all his advices and listening.
Fabienne



FRANCE: Etienne(1950) F-25400 AUDINCOURT   Chronic problems / Duration: 10+y.    Cured: YES / 5 days
Historial
Hello. I have hearing aids. 4 years. Both ears. I had itching for several years (6+). Itches were intensifying more and more! I had to remove my hearing aids several times a day. Scratch myself! I have seen many doctors/ENT/ORL! I tried taken cortisone ointment. I also tried all the remedies of grandmothers. All seen on the internet! Then I discovered "OPlantaMedNaturo". I then order Treatment without much belief. But 2 days after treatment of 2 ears, miracle all seemed cured! As advised, I also bought a device disinfection box for earing aids. After this final step, all did goes well. Just a few tiny little tingling. I did get out of my calvary! I recommend this miraculous and quick cure. Thanks to Mr.François



FRANCE: Christine(1960) F-85660 SAINT-PHILBERT-DE-BOUAINE   Chronic problems / Duration: 3 y.    Cured: YES / 2 days
Historial
I had itchy in both ears for several months. Very unpleasant! I treated an ear first. Heal in two days! Very good. Fifteen days later, the second ear. 2 days later same good result! No more itching! Obviously, I can only recommend "OPlantaMedNaturo", with such success! All that remains for me is tinnitus! I hope that one day we will find the same surprising treatment !!! Thanks to François.
Christine



FRANCE: Gaëlle(1962) F-22360 Langueux   Chronic problems / Duration: 1 y.    Cured: YES / 3-4 days
Historial
I had severe itching and crusts in one ear only. For more than 1 year. It disturbed me the whole day long. Especially during night time. I wake me up many times! I could not sleep well. It was a real calvary. After using "OPlantaMedNaturo", I was cured in 3-4 days only! It's really fantastic! I am relaxed now! I finally get back my real peaceful life. Thank so much Mr.Francois!
Gaëlle



FRANCE: Jean-François(1965) F-24100 Bergerac   Chronic problems / Duration: 10+ y.    Cured: YES / 2 days
Historial
Itchy ears! Several years! Completely cured after treatment "OPlantaMedNaturo". It is very quick and effective! Highly recommend it if you have these problems. Finally relieved, a big thanks to François!
Jean-François



FRANCE: Odile(1964) F-24100 Bergerac   Chronic problems / Duration: 35+ y.    Cured: YES / 2 days
Historial
I had Itchy ears already when I was a small child! Before 15 years old. so... more than 35 years of itches! (and I'm now 50+). For the first time I found remedy ! It allows me to spend days and nights without scratching my ears!It was so unpleasant to scratch my ears all the time, and very risky to hurt my eardrum! The worst moments are when you are in public! Or with friends! You are forced to find a small quiet place, to scratch those damned ears that rotted my life. The few first years I had tried everything. I tried various doctors. I also tried all kind of products available. No success! So later I resigned myself. One fine morning, Francois, tells me about his discovery. At that time, I did not take it seriously. But I risked nothing to try "OPlantaMedNaturo". Since I already tried it all before! The first application (1st day) started to relieve me already. The second day I began to forget that I had ears! No more ears scratching! I just could not believe it yet! Since a long time ago... I finally sleep well again now. No more itch, not even a small one, up to now! My right ear, which was very damaged, became "normal" again. Ear Wax is also back to normal. I then treated my left ear, which was a little less affected. With the same great success! Cured in 2 days! OPlantaMedNaturo is simply fantastic! Try it, you'll see for yourself! It's great, like a miracle! Thank you François !!!!! And for those who still doubt, you can contact me anyway. Preferably by email.
Odile



Disclaimer / Warning:
- I'm not a doctor!
- You must have consulted at least 1 doctor regarding your symptoms. This is a required condition before you can order my treatment.
- If you are self-medicating, you should get the advice of your doctor first. You are solely responsible in case of self-medication.
* Results may vary from person to person
For Juridique:24100 Bergerac-France